We are grateful to all of our supporters and are proud to acknowledge their commitment in our concert programs, Encore.
Corporate, foundation, and government organizations are an essential part of the orchestra’s support network. The MSO is grateful for their contributions over the years and strives to honor their commitment every season through great performances and an array of community commitments.
Arts and Governmental Support
Corporate and small business donors showing support with gifts $300-$5,000.
Thank you to these foundations for their gifts of $1,000 or more.
- Apple Family Foundation
- The Argosy Foundation
- Helen Bader Foundation
- The Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation
- Brookbank Foundation
- Bucyrus-Erie Foundation, Inc.
- H.H. Camp Foundation
- C.T. Anonymous Fund
- Gretchen and Andrew Dawes Charitable Trust
- Mae E. Demmer Charitable Trust
- Ralph Evinrude Foundation, Inc.
- Forest County Potawatomi Community Foundation
- Foster Family Foundation
- Henry C., Eva M., Robert H., Jack J. Gillo Charitable Fund
- Ann and Gordon Getty Foundation
- Greater Milwaukee Foundation
- William Randolph Hearst Foundation
- Evan & Marion Helfaer Foundation
- Richard and Ethel Herzfeld Foundation
- Richard G. Jacobus Family Foundation
- Halbert and Alice Kadish Foundation
- Herbert H. Kohl Charities, Inc.
- Krause Family Foundation
- Camille A. Lonstorf Trust
- Maihaugen Foundation
- Mary L. Nohl Fund in the Greater Milwaukee Foundation
- Charles D. Ortgiesen Foundation, Inc.
- Joseph R. Parker Foundation
- Clare M. Peters Charitable Trust
- Melitta S. Pick Charitable Trust
- Morris and Naomi Pivar Foundation
- Pollybill Foundation
- Gene and Ruth Posner Foundation, Inc.
- Phyllis and Harleth Pubanz Guest Artist Fund
- Puelicher Foundation
- Mildred L. Roehr and Herbert W. Roehr Fund
- Schoenleber Foundation
- The Gertrude Elser and John Edward Schroeder Guest Artist Fund
- Sempercor Foundation
- Service Club of Milwaukee
- Stackner Family Foundation
- Bert L. and Patricia S. Steigleder Charitable Trust
- Joan Steele Stein Endowment Fund
- Suder-Pick Foundation
- West Bend Mutual Charitable Trust
- The Ziegler Family Foundation Fund
Official Product and In-Kind Sponsors
The Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra and the MSO League gratefully acknowledge the following organizations for their gifts of product or service:
ACE Concert Series
ACE Concert Series and MSO/MPS Partnership are supported by:
Support for Radio Broadcasts
July through September, the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra's radio broadcasts can be heard in the Greater Milwaukee area on WHAD-HD. These broadcasts, enjoyed by patrons throughout the state of Wisconsin and all over the United States, are made possible by: