As we put on our very first virtual fundraising benefit, we understand that you may have some questions. Below we have complied a list of frequently asked questions to help ensure you have a great experience.
- Do I need to purchase a ticket to view the event?
- Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, I purchased a ticket or table for the previously scheduled in-person event. What are my options?
- How do I watch the program on Saturday, November 14?
- I'd like to make a donation to the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra, how do I make a gift?
- Will other people watching the event be able to see me?
- I'm unable to watch on November 14. How may I still participate?
- Who may I contact if I have additional questions?
Yes, this is a ticketed virtual fundraiser with proceeds going to support the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra’s Annual Fund. To purchase your tickets and save your ‘seat’ please click here.
Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, I purchased a ticket or table for the previously scheduled in-person event. What are my options?
Firstly, thank you! Your support of the Symphony Soiree made our transition to a virtual platform possible. We had sincerely hoped to gather in person this fall to celebrate the Bradley Symphony Center however; we still plan to share this evening with you.
Please contact Ana Cook, Director of Partnerships and Events at email@example.com to coordinate your options for participation.
Anyone who has registered for the event will receive an email the week of the event from the MSO with a link and instructions to access the program. The program will be available starting at 6:30 p.m. and will officially begin at 7 p.m., we encourage you to tune in early and enjoy our pre-show presentation.
Thank you! For your convenience, gifts can be made securely on this site or through the online auction site.
Additionally, you may text during the event to make your gift from your smartphone. More information will be released closer to the event.
To donate via check, please make your check out to "Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra", indicating "Setting the Stage" on the memo line and mail to:
Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra
c/o Development Department
1101 N. Market Street, Suite 100
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Nope, so feel free to stay in pajamas, or break out that tux!
You may participate by donating today, or bidding on the auction prior to the event.
Please reach out to Ana Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org