Elevate your brand and make a difference in our community through a mutually beneficial partnership with the MSO.
As the state’s largest performing arts organization, the MSO provides over 135 exceptional concert experiences for 250,000 individuals annually, and special programming reaching 40,000 children and families. Partnering with the MSO gives your company access to these engaged audiences and elevates your brand, all while positively impacting the lives of artists, students and families in southeastern Wisconsin.
Partnerships are available at varying levels of engagement and financial commitment so that you can find the best fit for your company. By aligning with the MSO, you are positioning your brand alongside our vision to provide extraordinary musical experiences that enrich and inspire our community.
- Improve Visibility & Brand Perceptions
- Attract New Customers
- Increase Employee Satisfaction
- Meet your Company’s Philanthropic Goals
- Elevate your entertainment offerings for your clients and employees with unique concert experiences, access to a shared corporate hospitality suite, pre-concert dining options, and special events. Each subscription is tailored to your company’s specific philanthropic goals, marketing needs and engagement plans.
- A gift to our annual fund supports the mission of the MSO through general operations, concerts, educational programming for youth and adults, and more.
- Does your company have a Matching Gift program? Connect with us to learn how to increase your company’s philanthropic impact and support the causes your employees care about.
- Looking to host an event? Our experts at Resonance Food Co. and their expert hospitality team have a variety of options for your corporate events and pre- and post-concert experiences.
We gratefully thank our current corporate partners:
- A.O. Smith Foundation, Inc.
- BMO Harris Bank
- CD Smith Construction Services
- Common Links Construction, LLC
- CornerStone One
- Ellsworth Corporation
- Ernst & Young, LLC
- First Midwest Bank
- FIS Global
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- General Mills Foundation
- Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Kahler Slater
- Komatsu Mining Corp Foundation
- Marietta Investment Partners
- MGIC Investment Corporation
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Northern Trust
- Northwestern Mutual
- Rite Hite Holding Corporation
- Rockwell Automation
- U.S. Bank
- United Performing Arts Fund
- Usinger Foundation
- WEC Energy Group
OFFICIAL PRODUCT AND IN-KIND SPONSORS
- 88Nine Radio Milwaukee
- Belle Fiori – Official Event Florist of the MSO
- The Capital Grille
- Central Standard Craft Distillery
- Colectivo Coffee
- Downer Avenue Wine & Spirits
- Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
- Marcus Hotels & Resorts
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Ogletree Deakins
- Saint Kate – The Arts Hotel – Official Hotel of the MSO
- Sojourner Family Peace Center
- Steinway Piano Gallery of Milwaukee
- Studio Gear – Official Event Partner of the MSO
- Wisconsin Public Radio