THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING
Scores of symphony lovers have generously contributed to the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra’s success throughout their lifetimes. But it doesn’t have to stop there. Consider a legacy gift.
Loyal and generous music lovers who choose to honor the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra through bequests or other long-range giving plans become members of our Musical Legacy Society. Your gift helps ensure a vibrant future of outstanding musical experiences for generations to come. Few philanthropic actions are as deeply meaningful.
Depending on your age, your income and assets, and philanthropic goals, a number of planned giving options are available to you with varying tax advantages. Planned and long-range gifts include:
- Bequests under a will or living trust
- Beneficiary designation for qualified retirement plan assets such as a 401(k), 403(b), IRA, Keough, or life insurance policy
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Charitable Lead Trust
We invite you to learn more about our Musical Legacy Society and the satisfaction that comes with giving a gift that builds a secure foundation for the future. Please consult your attorney or tax advisor to determine what’s best for your unique philanthropic vision.
- Invitations to private musical events
- Recognition in all Encore concert programs
- Reports on the Symphony’s activities and long-range plans
- Invitation to Legacy Society annual luncheon
If you are interested in talking to someone about Planned Giving or to request a meeting, please fill out the form here
This information is not offered as legal or tax advice. Seek the advice of your tax advisor, attorney and/or financial planner to determine whether a contemplated gift fits well with your financial planning.