Unveiling Our 2020.21 Reimagined Season with Ken-David Masur & Mark Niehaus
WELCOME TO THE 2020.21 REIMAGINED SEASON!
To thank you for your loyalty during these difficult times, we have upgraded all current subscriber's packages to the exclusive VIP All-Access subscription for the reimagined 2020.21 season. This includes:
- 16 concerts (12 Classics + 4 Pops) livestreamed to your home and available on-demand, using professional, high-definition production equipment for an immersive multi-angle, fully produced concert experience.
- Your choice of two concerts to attend in-person at the newly-completed Bradley Symphony Center, following all state and local health and safety guidelines for a socially distanced experience in the concert hall.
- Read more about our health & safety measures in response to COVID-19
- A socially distanced VIP tour of the Bradley Symphony Center, to explore all the wonderful care and detail that will elevate your MSO patron experience for years to come. You will be contacted later in the season with scheduling details for this event.
- FREE parking in the surface lot adjacent to the Bradley Symphony Center. Lot is located on the corner or 2nd Street and W. Wells Street, just steps away from the main entrance.
- Plus, even more benefits as a VIP patron throughout the season
These are certainly extraordinary times, and we thank you for your continued support as we all adapt to preserve our community’s cultural vibrancy through this COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. We promise to be your trusted arts partner as we navigate the future together.
DETAILS & Things to know
CONFIRM YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
VIP All-Access subscribers can attend up to two concerts in-person during the 2020.21 reimagined season. Your preferences must be submitted by December 15, 2020. VIP All-Access subscribers must indicate two items:
- Your top three concert choices. Refer to your mailed season packet or the online season schedule to review the programs, featuring 12 Classics and 4 Pops concert. Each VIP All-Access subscriber will be assigned two concert dates for in-person attendance. You may select Classics performances, Pops performances, or a mixture of the two, and are not limited to one series type.
- Your preferred day & time of attendance. Please note that all concert programs will include Saturday evening performances at 7:30 pm, which is the livestream date and time for each program. In addition, other weekend dates will be scheduled as needed to manage the number of people present for each performance. These additional times will be available for some in-person concerts based on patron demand and are not guaranteed for each concert.
- Friday mornings at 11:15 am
- Friday evenings at 7:30 pm
- Sunday afternoons at 2:30 pm
This selection process is to ensure we can best meet our patrons’ preferences while maintaining essential safety protocols and reduced capacity in the Bradley Symphony Center.
Submit your preferences to the MSO Ticket Office by December 15, 2020. Mail the form enclosed in your season packet, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 414.291.7605 Monday – Friday, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Should you choose to contact us by phone, please note that we continue to work hard to serve you and appreciate your understanding if a member of our ticketing team is not immediately available to take your call. Please do leave a message that includes your contact information and we will follow up with you as soon as we are able.
Please note the following holiday hours: The Ticket Office will be closed November 23-27 in observance of Thanksgiving. It will also be closed December 24 – 25 and December 31 – January 1.
NO PAYMENT IS REQUIRED for current subscribers. The VIP All-Access subscription is valued at $300 per individual. Regardless of your original subscription level, you are automatically upgraded to become a VIP All-Access subscriber. If your original payment was above the value of your new VIP All-Access subscription, you will receive follow-up communications from the MSO Ticket Office to transfer the difference in your account, either as a donation or as a credit toward a future season.
YOUR VIRTUAL LIVESTREAM ACCESS
All subscribers will receive follow-up communications regarding your virtual access to the season’s livestreamed and on-demand concerts. We are partnering with Vimeo to provide a user-friendly online experience straight to your home digital devices. Please make sure your email address is up to date, as it is required when creating a Vimeo login to access our virtual concerts. Log in to your account & visit the MSO VIP portal to check & update your contact information on file.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
The Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra will maintain flexibility and transparency as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves—always with your health, safety, and well-being in mind. Stay up-to-date on any changes by signing up for our e-newsletter or visiting mso.org/patron-alerts.