Elevate your brand and make a difference in our community through a mutually beneficial partnership with the MSO.
As the state’s largest performing arts organization, the MSO provides over 135 exceptional concert experiences for 200,000 individuals annually, and special programming reaching 20,000 children and families. Partnering with the MSO gives your company access to these engaged audiences and elevates your brand, all while positively impacting the lives of artists, students and families in southeastern Wisconsin.
Partnerships are available at varying levels of engagement and financial commitment so that you can find the best fit for your company. By aligning with the MSO, you are positioning your brand alongside our vision to provide extraordinary musical experiences that enrich and inspire our community.
- Improve Visibility & Brand Perceptions
- Attract New Customers
- Increase Employee Satisfaction
- Meet your Company’s Philanthropic Goals
- Elevate your entertainment offerings for your clients and employees with unique concert experiences, access to a shared corporate hospitality suite, pre-concert dining options, and special events. Each subscription is tailored to your company’s specific philanthropic goals, marketing needs and engagement plans.
- A gift to our annual fund supports the mission of the MSO through general operations, concerts, educational programming for youth and adults, and more.
- Does your company have a Matching Gift program? Connect with us to learn how to increase your company’s philanthropic impact and support the causes your employees care about.
We gratefully thank our current corporate partners:
- A.O. Smith Foundation, Inc.
- Baird Private Wealth Management
- BMO Harris Bank
- Brewers Community Foundation
- Bruce J. Loder, Branch Manager & Associates of Stifel of Mequon, WI
- CD Smith Construction Services
- Delta Dental of Wisconsin
- Ellsworth Corporation
- Enterprise Holdings
- Ernst & Young, LLC
- FIS Global
- General Mills Foundation
- Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
- Green Bay Packers Foundation
- Guardian Fine Art Services
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Kahler Slater
- Komatsu Mining Corp Foundation
- Kujawa Enterprises Inc.
- Marietta Investment Partners
- MGIC Investment Corporation
- Northern Trust
- Northwestern Mutual
- Old National Bank
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Quarles & Brady, LLP
- Rite-Hite Holding Corporation
- Rockwell Automation
- U.S. Bank
- United Performing Arts Fund
- Usinger Foundation
- WEC Energy Group
Marquee Circle Partners
OFFICIAL PRODUCT AND IN-KIND SPONSORS
- 88Nine Radio Milwaukee
- Becker Design
- Belle Fiori – Official Event Florist of the MSO
- The Capital Grille
- Central Standard Craft Distillery
- Coakley Bros. Co.
- Colectivo Coffee
- Downer Avenue Wine & Spirits
- Drury Hotels
- Exceptional Events
- Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
- Hilton Milwaukee City Center and Milwaukee ChopHouse
- Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
- Kohler Co.
- Marcus Hotels & Resorts
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Ogletree Deakins
- Saint Kate – The Arts Hotel – Official Hotel of the MSO
- Sojourner Family Peace Center
- Steinway Piano Gallery of Milwaukee
- Studio Gear – Official Event Partner of the MSO
- Wisconsin Public Radio