A well-rounded program of enrichment throughout the school year.
Four distinct ways of integrating the arts and education.
Ensembles of MSO musicians and our cultural partners come to your school.
- Three visits per grade annually (four for K5), 30-45 minutes each
- Students meet artists in-person and close-up
- Includes all art forms: dance, drama, music, visual arts, and all genres
- Energizes ACE themes and classroom learning
VIRTUAL ACE: 3 unique video ensemble presentations to be viewed on YOUR schedule. Digital Toolkits precede each presentation. One live-time virtual artist visit per grade enrolled in the program per year.
ACE supports teachers in successfully implementing arts integration.
- Arts integration in-service trainings
- Access to resource handbooks, online materials, mentors, and sample lesson plans
- Networking opportunities with other ACE teachers
- Sharing of student learning through annual arts integrated lessons
VIRTUAL ACE: Opportunities for virtual PD as well as access to ACE online resources.
“The integration of curriculum, music, art, and physical education has given our school and community a masterful opportunity to learn, grow, and belong!”
-Michelle Aprahamian, Associate Principal, Brookfield Elementary School
Students venture to the new Bradley Symphony Center in downtown Milwaukee and see the MSO live in concert.
- Grade-specific concerts tailored to each grade’s theme:
- K = Family
- 1 = Storytellers
- 2 = Detectives
- 3 = Architects
- 4 = Explorers
- 5 = Inventors
- Concerts begin with theme songs followed by musical selections that reinforce each theme
VIRTUAL ACE: ACE Concert streaming.
ACE isn’t just for students!
- Free family night featuring an ACE ensemble, held at each participating school
- An entertaining evening that will appeal to the whole school community
- Newsletter distributed to keep parents/guardians informed
- Parents/guardians/community members invited to attend the culminating events
VIRTUAL ACE: Parents have access to ACE videos and digital newsletter.