Your Support Matters
HOW TO PLAY YOUR PART:
- Contribute securely online
- Call Emma Zei, Annual Fund Manager at 414.226.7833, to make a gift over the phone.
- Send a check by mail to:
Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra
212 W Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Attn: Advancement Department
- Gift of stock - Download our Stock Gift Info Sheet for information on donating your gift of publicly traded stock to the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra.
- Give from your IRA - If you’re 70½ or older, you can use the IRA charitable rollover (sometimes referred to as a qualified charitable distribution) to make a tax-free gift to the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra. You can transfer any amount per year up to the maximum allowed by law. If you are required to take a minimum distribution, you can use your gift to satisfy all or part of your obligation. To get started, please call 414.226.7891.
- Planned Giving - Consider leaving your own musical legacy by contributing through planned giving. Planned gifts include but are not limited to bequests, stock, IRA, and life insurance. To confidentially discuss any aspect of planned giving, please call 414.226.7891. Learn more about planned giving here.
- Matching Gifts - Make your gift go twice as far! Take part in your employer’s matching gift program. Contact your employer for more information.
Monthly, Quarterly or Biannual gifts - By pledging to make a Monthly, Quarterly, or Biannual gift option, you will be opted into *Ostinato, our sustaining giving program. As a recurring donor, your commitment plays a vital role in helping us plan for the future. Join our Ostinato community to make a long-lasting impact with incremental investments. Your gift will automatically renew year over year. You will receive a summary of your donations each December and changes to your giving can be made at any time. To join, please call Will Loder, Director of Advancement at 414.225.7851.