Your Support Matters
HOW TO PLAY YOUR PART:
- Contribute securely online
- Call Will Loder, Annual Fund Manager, at 414.226.7851, to make a gift over the phone.
- Download our donation form and return by mail to:
Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra
212 W Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Attn: Advancement Department
* Donations can be made by cash, check, credit card
- Gift of stock - Download our Stock Gift FAQ for information on donating your gift of publicly traded stock to the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra.
- AmazonSmile - Take part in our AmazonSmile giveback program. You shop, Amazon gives.
- Bravo - Bravo is a giving circle designed specifically for awesome Milwaukeeans, 21-45 years of age with a love for music and the arts. Learn more.
- Matching Gifts - Make your gift go twice as far! Take part in your employer’s matching gift program. Contact your employer for more information.
- Pledges - You can pledge a donation to be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually. Call Will Loder, Annual Fund Manager, at 414.226.7851 to get started.
- Planned Giving - Consider leaving your own musical legacy by contributing through planned giving. To confidentially discuss any aspect of planned giving, please call 414.226.7891. Learn more about planned giving here.