Thank you for your interest in supporting the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra’s A Grand Future campaign. For over 60 years, the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra has been a cultural touchstone for our city. Great cities invest in the institutions that help them thrive, and we’ve achieved so much with our community’s support—but we’ve done it despite never having a space to call our own. With the Warner Grand Theater, we have the one elegant solution that can make it all possible—but renovating and restoring our new home and realizing our vision depends on your support.
HOW TO SUPPORT OUR GRAND FUTURE:
- Contribute securely online
- Call Celeste Baldassare, Campaign Manager, at 414.226.7860, to make a gift over the phone.
- Download our donation form and return by mail to:
Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra
212 W Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Attn: Capital Campaign
* Donations can be made by cash, check, credit card
- Gift of stock - Download our Stock Gift FAQ for information on donating your gift of publicly traded stock to the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra.
- Matching Gifts - Make your gift go twice as far! Take part in your employer’s matching gift program. Contact your employer for more information.
- Pledges - You can pledge a donation to be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually, for a maximum of three years. Call Michael Rossetto, Director of Individual Giving, at 414.226.7891 to get started.
- Planned Giving - Consider leaving your own musical legacy by contributing through planned giving. To confidentially discuss any aspect of planned giving, please call 414.226.7891. Learn more about planned giving here.
Name a Space in the bradley Symphony Center
For more information on naming opportunities in the new Bradley Symphony Center, call Michael Rossetto, Director of Individual Giving, at 414.226.7891.
NAME A SEAT IN AllEn-Bradley Hall
Click here to learn about naming a seat in the new Bradley Symphony Center.