It takes more than love to keep the music playing. Thanks to people like you, the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra is able to share the power of music with over 200,000 audience members each year. Nationwide, our reach extends to over 3.8 million listeners in 183 markets through our 13-week radio Summer Broadcast Series.
HOW TO PLAY YOUR PART:
Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra
1101 North Market Street, Suite 100
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Attn: Annual Fund
* Donations can be made by cash, check, credit card
- Gift of stock - Download our Stock Gift FAQ for information on donating your gift of publicly traded stock to the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra.
- AmazonSmile - Take part in our AmazonSmile giveback program. You shop, Amazon gives.
- Bravo - Bravo is a giving circle designed specifically for awesome Milwaukeeans, 21-45 years of age with a love for music and the arts. Learn more.
- Matching Gifts - Make your gift go twice as far! Take part in your employer’s matching gift program. Contact your employer for more information.
- Pledges - You can pledge a donation to be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually. Call Will Loder, Annual Fund Manager, at 414.226.7851 to get started.
- Planned Giving - Consider leaving your own musical legacy by contributing through planned giving. To confidentially discuss any aspect of planned giving, please call 414.226.7804. Learn more about planned giving here.