The Avenue Parking Garage
The Avenue Parking Garage is the Bradley Symphony Center’s parking partner. Located just half a block from the Bradley Symphony Center, The Avenue garage has 1,700 parking spots with multiple entrances and exits for quick and convenient parking. Please note: As of Tuesday, November 29th, the entries and exits inside the western portion of the garage will reverse: the entrance of the garage will be on Michigan St, located at 262 W Michigan St, and the exit will move to 2nd St.
MSO patrons may purchase pre-paid discounted parking passes for $15 per park (plus tax). Parking passes are available either as an add-on to your ticket purchase or as a stand-alone purchase (available below). You may select two delivery options:
New for the 2022.23 season: Parking passes are now available as e-tickets! When you select the MSO E-Tickets delivery method at checkout, your digital parking passes will be sent in a separate email confirmation from your ticket order confirmation.
Mail: You may also request that your parking passes be mailed to you - sales end seven days prior to the selected performance to allow time to mail.* Make sure to order early for a smooth concert experience!
*Parking passes will not be available for Will Call pick-up, as they are required for garage entry.
Purchase Pre-Paid Parking
Parking at the Avenue
PRE-PAID PARKING INSTRUCTIONS
- Pre-purchase parking pass via MSO website above. Select your delivery method at checkout: MSO E-Tickets for digital parking passes – or – US Postal Service for physical mailed parking passes.
- Enter The Avenue Parking Garage – we recommend the Michigan Street entrance.
- Scan parking pass at the Parkonect pass reader, identified with MSO signage, at the entrance. If you are scanning digital parking passes, make sure your phone or device brightness level is set to high.
- DO NOT TAKE A PARKING TICKET.
- Keep your parking pass – you will need it to exit.
- Park in the spot of your choice – we recommend parking as close to 2nd Street as possible.
- Before leaving, locate your parking pass.
- Re-scan parking pass at the Parkonect pass reader, identified with MSO signage, at the exit.
- Dispose of your physical parking pass or delete or digital parking pass from your device – they are not reusable.
Scanning a parking pass at the Parkonect pass reader
Getting to the Bradley Symphony Center from the Avenue Garage
The Bradley Symphony Center is a short 3 minute walk from Avenue Parking Garage to the Bradley Symphony Center. Click here to view a wayfinding map to find the best route from where you park to the hall.
OTHER PARKING OPTIONS
There are many parking garages within walking distance of the Bradley Symphony Center. Visit parkmilwaukee.com for additional information. The Bradley Symphony Center also offers curbside valet parking.
*Pre-paid parking through the MSO is only valid at The Avenue Parking Garage and will not work at any other parking garage.