Valet parking will be available for all MSO performances and some special events at the Bradley Symphony Center. We strongly recommend pre-purchasing valet parking passes at least 2 weeks in advance. Valet is limited and may sell out in advance of the concert or event. If valet is not sold out, and spaces remain available, you can pull up and purchase valet on concert night.
Approximately 90 minutes before each concert, valet service will be open. Please pull up under the marquee, where a valet attendant will greet you at your vehicle. Valet parking is now ticket-free – all you need to do is to give the attendant the name on your order confirmation. They will scan your ticket and give you a claim check.
Following the performance, return to the valet station under the marquee on Wisconsin Avenue at the end of the evening to retrieve your vehicle.
MSO patrons can purchase pre-paid discounted valet parking for $35 per park (plus tax). Valet parking reservations are available either as an add-on to your ticket purchase or as a stand-alone purchase (available below). Valet patrons will receive an automated reminder e-mail with instructions for the night of the performance one day before your performance. Make sure to order early for a smooth concert experience!
Purchase Pre-Paid Valet Parking
PRE-PAID VALET PARKING INSTRUCTIONS
- Pre-purchase valet parking reservation via MSO website for the exact date you will attend. Reservations are only available for a specific date.
- Pull up to the marquee entrance at 212 W. Wisconsin Ave.
- Give the attendant the name on your order confirmation.
- Valet attendant will verify your reservation and present you with a claim ticket.
- Following the concert, return to valet attendant.
- Present claim ticket for vehicle retrieval.
OTHER PARKING OPTIONS
The Avenue Parking Garage is the Bradley Symphony Center’s parking partner. Click here for more information and to purchase individual pre-paid parking passes for The Avenue Parking Garage. There are also many other parking garages within walking distance of the Bradley Symphony Center. Visit parkmilwaukee.com for additional information.